Train to teach meditation and mindfulness to kids & teens
Foundation level Training
This one day course will empower you with a variety of skills and techniques to help teach kids/teens how to meditate. You will learn new ideas to work with your own children along with developing your own meditation practice, I look forward to sharing this heart centred day with you.
This course is perfect for parents, carers, beginners, or you have existing knowledge and you simply wish to introduce children/teens to mindfulness and meditation, in order to help and support their mental health…
- helps kids/teens relax (great for sleep issues),
- feel calm and centred,
- cope with change and transitions
- reduce outbursts and anxiety
- manage their additional support needs.
The foundation level helps you...
- To explore how meditation works and the benefits.
- Learn self-care mindfulness techniques to support your well being.
- Understand how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- Learn how meditation can be a powerful tool in helping reduce stress and anxiety for children of all ages
- Understand the differences between meditation and mindfulness
- Learn to tune in to your child’s needs so you can deliver the most healing meditations
Timing, Venue, Costs
The Foundation course cost includes:
- Full day of training (9.30am - 5pm)
- A copy of the Lorraine’s book ‘Calm Kids – Help Children Relax with mindful activities’
- A certificate of attendance
Foundation level cost is £199.
This 1 day course is held in a stunning setting within Strength and Soul, The Barn, Netherton Farm, ML7 5TT https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwsZ5NoyEEvSQLIrNXYsjMLijkaE9mV_F
The Connected Kids™ programme was founded by Lorraine E Murray, an international meditation trainer with over 17 years teaching experience and an expert in teaching meditation to kids with Specialist Educational Needs. She is also the author of 2 best-selling books ‘Calm Kids’ and ‘Connected Kids’.