Train with us to teach your child/teen mindfulness and meditation.
***Early booking £50 discount if booked before midnight on 21st October 2021***
31 October 2021 9.30am - 5pm
Craigsfarm Community Hub, Maree Walk, Livingston EH54 5BP
Parenting can be a challenging journey to navigate! It was through my own journey and experiences as a parent, that led me to become a certified Connected Kids™ tutor and trainer, and it has been invaluable at improving my parenting skills and growing a heart centred connection with my child.
Learn how to teach your child/teen techniques to improve their mental health and emotional well-being through mindfulness and meditation, and develop a mindful 'toolkit' to help them cope with the challenges of our changing world, with presence, self-compassion and kindness.
This one day course will empower you with a variety of skills and techniques to help teach kids/teens how to meditate. It is perfect for parents, carers, professionals, or you have existing knowledge and you simply wish to introduce your children/teens to mindfulness and meditation.
What will you learn...?
- how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- the mental and emotional health benefits of mindfulness for children and teens
- create a welcoming meditation space in your home
- explore how meditation can be a powerful tool in helping children reduce stress and anxiety
- the benefits for children with special educational needs, autism or ADHD
- tune in to your child’s unique interests and imagination, to create meditations they will love!
- Learn mindfulness techniques to support your own wellbeing
- Understand the importance of self-care to help you through life's challenges
The Foundation course cost is £199 and includes:
- full day of interactive training
- a wonderful toolkit of mindful activities and inspirational ideas
- an exclusive invitation to an online community for life-long support and sharing best practice
- a certificate of attendance
The Connected Kids™ training course was accredited by the International Mindfulness and Meditation Alliance. in October 2020
Terms & Conditions -
A £50 deposit is required to confirm your booking.
Course fees are to be paid in full 4 weeks before the date of training. If you book within 4 weeks before your training date, your payment is due within 7 days of booking. A request will be sent to you for the final payment 4 weeks before the course. If this is not paid within 7 days of the email date, you will lose your place and your deposit.
Notification of changes to terms & conditions, effective from 1st September 2020 (COVID-19 conditions)
In the event of Coronavirus restrictions being introduced or there is an enforced cancellation of travel or lockdown due to UK and Scotland-wide restrictions. we will honour a full refund or the option to transfer to a later date with no transfer fees, on any booking made for our Connected Kids™ Foundation Course
See our face-to-face protocols tab for further information. For all enquiries use our 'contact' page or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings can be made via bank transfer or PayPal.